Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or email@example.com. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
Giant Eagle’s Respect for People philosophy is a top priority of our Company. We want everyone to feel welcome to apply to Giant Eagle, and we strive to select the best qualified person for each position in our organization. We comply with all laws relating to employment discrimination, and are always committed to doing the right thing.
In developing our equal employment programs and opportunities, we are committed to:
- Ensuring that all employment decisions including recruiting, hiring, training and promoting of Team Members are made without regard to race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
- Making sure that all personnel actions related to compensation, benefits, transfers, terminations, education, training, social and recreational programs are non-discriminatory.
We have established various levels of responsibility to direct, oversee and meet the goals of our equal employment opportunities, including:
- Individual leaders are responsible for conducting day-to-day personnel activities in a way that follows all applicable federal, state and local employment laws.
- Each Team Member is responsible for bringing to the attention of his/her Leader and/or HR Representative person(s) decisions which he/she feels conflict with the law. Team Members who do so can be assured of a timely and fair investigation into their concerns.
- No Team Member shall be subjected to retaliation for reporting their concerns. Comments or questions regarding Giant Eagle’s equal employment opportunity policies can be submitted to your HR Representative or anonymously by contacting the Ethics Action Hotline at 1-800-498-8889.