Service DeskReq # 262335 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 0023 - Sarver - SupermarketAddress 100 Buffalo Plaza Sarver, PA 16055 Date posted 09/29/2021
Service Desk Team Members are key players in ensuring each guest in our store receives unparalleled service. We look to them to make sure we are building customer loyalty through their own shining example. This role follows the Company's Common Purpose of, "Together, we improve people's everyday lives and well-being." This will be done by ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction to our internal and external customers by resolving their concerns and problems. Our Service Desk Team Members must ensure that each guest discovers the pleasure of tasting incredible food and our passion for providing it at every turn.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Lottery Machine Experience; Office skills; Prior Customer Service Experience
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns by communicating effectively with the customer and the management team/support staff in an efficient manner.
- Assist customers with services such as applying for Giant Eagle Advantage Cards, using the Dress for Success dry cleaning service, purchasing money orders, completing MoneyGram transactions and carrying out lottery transactions.
- Inspire your fellow Team Members and our guests and have a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
- Answer telephones in a friendly and efficient manner and direct customer and business partner calls to the appropriate personnel, taking messages as needed.
- Answer guest inquiries at the Guest Service Desk in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Always keep in mind that guest service is front and center, and that all other activities cease when a guest needs assistance.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area.
- Assist in other areas as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.