Floral LeadReq # 262026 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 6527 - Powell - SupermarketAddress 4000 West Powell Road Powell, OH 43065 Date posted 09/26/2021
Our Floral Leads are key players in wowing our guests with each order and each prepared bouquet. They encourage the team to present our arrangements with a helpful hand and a smile! To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Non-union Team Leader required.
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in grocery/floral or related field
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Enable unparalleled guest service by leading the team by example, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Understand all guest service initiatives and measurement tools (i.e. voice of guest, mystery shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members.
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles.
- Write department orders, monitor ordering and supervise stocking and receiving.
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment.
- Execute all sign package responsibilities and daily/weekly price changes.
- Comply and perform self-assessments.
- Pass all internal and external audits.
- Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, which could include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge, interest and passion for floral products and services.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Experienced Baker + 1,000 New Hire Bonus Mentor, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Floater Pharmacist - Pittsburgh North / West Region Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 10/18/2021
- Floral Lead Columbus, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Fuel Station Clerk Westerville, Ohio 10/18/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.