Operational Intelligence Senior DirectorReq # 254174 Employment Status Full time Department Information TechnologyLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 07/20/2021
Deliver operational data driven business and intelligence insights at the point of decision within the business units. Collaborate closely with senior leadership team, providing technical vision, analytical support, and business intelligence to shape Giant Eagle’s roadmap for the future. Enable swift and accurate reporting of technical and user metrics that inform critical product and strategy decisions, while ensuring adherence to Giant Eagle’s mission and operating principles.
- Experience Required: 10+ years
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Assist in delivering operational insights and advanced analytics, Serve as primary subject matter expert across the organization, leading information delivery and business intelligence strategy
- Proactively identify and problem solve complex business questions to support strategy development and competitive execution. Synthesize advanced analytics to enable rich insight from multiple internal data sets, scenario modelling and competitor and customer simulations to predict winning strategies and actions.
- Courageously act as strategic challenger/advisor to operational business units marketing, in an end-to-end way based on deep customer and market insight. In consultation/collaboration with senior leaders, determine where to deploy resources to improve execution, with a hands-on mentality to ensure the most difficult problems are efficiently solved by the team.
- Build and lead a team and community of practice in assigned areas of expertise - data science, customer insight & business analysis, competitive intelligence, market research, performance reporting and forecasting – overseeing capability development and delivery to objectives beyond direct reporting lines. Attract, develop, inspire and retain a turbo-charged, vibrant team of extraordinary, agile, high-performing key talent, ultimately leading powerfully through others. Shape a community of agile, continuously learning analytics specialists, beyond direct reporting line.
- Develop operational insights & analytics strategy that will transform and enable Giant Eagles actionable data insights as a Company.
- Build the technology framework to support high performance large insight analysis.
- Identify and solve complex business questions using advanced analytics capabilities that will accelerate and enhance business performance.
- Build a culture of continuous innovation and remain on the cutting edge of new analytical tools, data visualization approaches and predictive analytics methodologies
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Experienced Baker + 1,000 New Hire Bonus Mentor, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Floater Pharmacist - Pittsburgh North / West Region Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 10/18/2021
- Floral Lead Columbus, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Fuel Station Clerk Westerville, Ohio 10/18/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.