Omnichannel Product InternReq # 264370 Employment Status Full time Department InternLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 10/21/2021
Giant Eagle is revolutionizing its customer experience by building a highly rewarding and personalized shopping experience. The Omnichannel Product Intern will join the Customer Experience group for the duration of the internship and work alongside the team each day. They will learn from Giant Eagle’s team of omnichannel product managers, assist with the execution of existing product management strategies and initiatives, and undertake an individual project that they can own from idea to implementation during the summer. The Omnichannel Product Intern will bring an ability to creatively problem solve, and a heightened level of empathy for customers and colleagues.
Primary Internship Responsibilities
- Assist with implementation of the omnichannel customer roadmap.
- Play a supporting role in developing, launching, and scaling customer-facing programs and solutions.
- Own and deliver an individual product management project during the internship.
- Work collaboratively across a matrixed organization to coordinate individual project development and implementation.
- Analyze proposed solutions and customer data to make recommendations to ensure individual project meets current needs and provide flexibility for future business needs.
- Drive transparency around individual project timelines and ensure requirements are met in a timely manner and with high quality.
Education & Training
Currently working toward a bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, computer science, or related field)
Strong Organization | Organizational Agility | Technical Savvy | Customer-Focused | Analytical |
Prior experience in B2C businesses
Prior experience in agile development environments
Senior Manager, Customer Product & Experience
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.