GetGo Store LeaderReq # 270909 Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3487 - Glenshaw - GetGo Standalone Address 801 Mt Royal Boulevard Pittsburgh, PA 15223 Date posted 01/27/2022
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
The Store Leader II is responsible for keeping the store team running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks are ticking. The Team Member in this role will coach, supervise, and lead a team in the GetGo Grab n' Go format. The Store Leader II will report to the District Leader and/or the Supermarket Store Leader. A Store Leader II is responsible for recruiting, training, directing and developing his/her team. The Store Leader II is also responsible for growing sales, executing merchandising plans, providing excellent customer service, controlling costs and continuously improving processes.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Coach the team so everyone can help drive incredible store success. Hold the team accountable to exceptional product quality, service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational standards.
- Execute merchandising plans timely and completely, and builds upon the prescribed plans to achieve maximum sales and minimal shrink.
- Ensure the Grab n' Go concept's food and beverage planograms, pricing and promotions are followed, and executes and monitors all health and safety procedures related to the selling of Grab n' Go offerings.
- Recognize business trends and opportunities within the store, market and organization, and proactively manage inventory levels to increase sales, control costs, and reduce waste.
- Prioritize work through effective scheduling, managing of labor and productivity, and delegation of tasks and responsibilities.
- Assess staffing levels and hiring needs within the store. Conduct interviews and completes the hiring and on-boarding process in standalone locations. In pad-site locations, collaborates with the hiring manager for Team Member selection.
- Provide continuous support and coaching to Team Members related to a safety, sales, service and performance culture. Utilize recognition to maintain successful performance. Model core values and possesses skills for success. Inspire others through passion, integrity and a dedication to the business.
- Provide appropriate training for Team Members, and validate all are trained to perform their jobs safely and effectively with Customer Service being a priority.
- Adhere to work designs for Team Members and leadership tasks and responsibilities and utilizes problem solving techniques to make performance improvements within the store.
- Ensure conditions throughout the store meet or exceed all internal and external standards, compliance, and regulations. Responsible for continuous assessment of standards, compliance, and regulations and communicating any deficiencies immediately to supervision.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.