eCommerce Merchandising ManagerReq # 247353 Employment Status Full time Department eCommerceLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 05/05/2021
Provide product merchandising insights to create a great eCommerce customer experience. Accountable for meeting eCommerce sales and margin goals by partnering with marketing and merchandising on product assortment, pricing, and promotional strategy. Lead team of eCommerce Merchandising Category Managers.
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Experience Desired: Comfortable independently analyzing data using excel, proprietary databases, and 3rd party sources
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Merchandising or related field of study preferred
- Achieve eCommerce sales and margin goals for assigned product departments
- Manage eCommerce Merchandising planner to achieve merchandising goals
- Analyze eCommerce data including sales and promotion results to identify trends that will increase sales and margin
- Collaborate closely with key 3rd party CPGs and vendor partners to ensure their products are merchandised effectively across all Giant Eagle digital platforms
- Optimize the digital shelf, both visually and analytically, to improve key performance indicators
- Improve the on-site organic search experience for assigned product departments
- Plan eCommerce cross sell and upsell product placements to increase units per order
- Coordinate with eCommerce marketing team to ensure effective online marketing campaigns
- Monitor site performance to improve key metrics such as conversion rate, add-to-cart, average order value, and customer satisfaction survey results
- Ensure products are categorized to make shopping fast and easy
- Confirm new products are added to the product catalog in a timely manner and align with launch promotion deadlines
- Review eCommerce business performance and new product launches within store merchant teams to identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with product managers to effectively promote Giant Eagle own brands
- Work with internal and external technical partners to test new eCommerce innovations and influence technical project roadmap to improve and streamline the overall merchandising processes
- Maintain relationships with outside vendors that provide product content to ensure a complete catalog
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.