eCommerce Merchandising Associate ManagerReq # 247354 Employment Status Full time Department eCommerceLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 07/06/2021
Responsible for merchandising eCommerce product categories and creating a great shopping experience across all Giant Eagle digital platforms to achieve sales and margin goals.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years. Comfortable analyzing data using Excel, proprietary databases, and 3rd party sources
- Experience Desired: Direct-to-consumer eCommerce experience preferred. Strong attention to detail
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or Merchandising or related field of study preferred
- Achieve eCommerce sales and margin goals for assigned product categories
- Analyze eCommerce data including sales and promotion results to identify trends that will increase sales and margin
- Work with key vendor 3rd party CPGs and vendor partners to ensure their products are merchandised effectively across all Giant Eagle digital platforms
- Optimize the digital shelf to improve the performance of assigned product categories
- Improve the on-site organic search experience for assigned product categories
- Launch planned eCommerce cross sell and upsell product placements to increase units per order
- Coordinate with eCommerce marketing team to ensure effective and timely online marketing campaigns
- Monitor site performance for assigned categories to improve key metrics such as conversion rate, add-to-cart, average order value, and customer satisfaction survey results
- Categorize products to make shopping fast and easy
- Ensure new products are added to the product catalog on time to meet product launch schedules
- Communicate with outside vendors that provide product content and request product content as needed to ensure the catalog is complete for assigned categories
- Collaborate with product managers to effectively promote Giant Eagle own brands
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.