Desktop Support InternReq # 264382 Employment Status Full time Department InternLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 10/21/2021
As an Intern, you will be given real-world experience and challenging opportunities to develop and expand skills needed to be a leader in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of Microsoft O365, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Networking and much more.
• Learn and execute incident management processes by serving in the Client Technologies Incident Queue.
• Execute virtual and customer facing technical support.
• Image and perform quality assurance on newly configured pcs.
• Apply troubleshooting, investigation, and diagnostic best practices.
• Create, edit, and clean-up internal knowledge base documentation to ensure that end-users and Level 1 Analysts have current desktop documentation.
• Analyze reporting data to identify trends, then present analysis and at least (1) desktop support process improvement for implementation.
• Complete an industry related internship project (to be assigned by your direct leader) to be presented to IT leaders at the end of your experience.
• Other duties as assigned
• Entry into a qualified undergraduate or graduate degree. Qualified degrees are as follows:
o B.S. Computer Science
o B.S. Information Systems
o B.S. Information Technology
• General computer literacy
• Microsoft Office Suite product experience (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Introductory knowledge / interest in PC Repair/Desktop Support
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create partnerships
• Excellent process & analytical skills
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.