Assistant Marketing ManagerReq # 262484 Employment Status Full time Department Marketing & AdvertisingLocation GetGo Corporate OfficeAddress 45 McIntyre Square Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Date posted 09/30/2021
Assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of key strategic marketing initiatives to support the GetGo brand, with a focus on driving top line sales, incremental profit, and overall customer growth. This individual will be the key liaison for our internal merchandising partners as well as interface with our external CPG vendors to drive sales and profitability based on product plans and partner programs. This role includes highly cross-functional activities within the organization and will be a central team member to collaborate and partner across Merchandising, Operations, internal and external design teams, media agencies, and other business units. Additionally, this role serves as a GetGo brand steward, through campaigns with a customer-first mindset.
- Experience Required
- 3-5 years in a consumer or retail marketing role, with experience preferably in the convenience store or retail foodservice space. Must possess a good working knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Support the development and execution of the GetGo monthly promotional plan, including coordination of promotions, management of the promotional matrix, leading the development of creative assets, and executing the marketing plan via traditional media, digital media, and in-store signage.
- Analyze results and provide actionable insights and improvement opportunities.
- Support the development and execution of CPG vendor programs, including partnering to develop creative assets and deploy across our marketing channels.
- Development of creative briefs to guide creative agency and internal design teams to create compelling programs and creative for traditional media, digital, and in-store signage. Ensure that all marketing elements adhere to GetGo brand standards and support the overall strategy.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Marketing, Sr. Marketing Manager and marketing and merchandising teams to develop quarterly marketing initiatives and lead the management and implementation of these programs and tactics
- Maintain strong awareness of the competitive landscape. Act as the champion creating an environment that encourages innovation, extraordinary presentation, and best in class performance within the Convenience, QSR, and Fast-Food space.
- Support the analysis of results of marketing plans and activities on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.