Hourly Team MemberReq # 262495 Rate of Pay $13.00 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & Convenience Location 7529 - New Palestine - Getgo/Rickers Standalone Address 6073 W. US 52 New Palestine, IN 46163 Date posted 10/01/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
As a GoGetter, you will be a key player in keeping the kitchen and store running like clockwork. You will often be the first and last smiling face our customers see. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, to the late-night snackers, you will collaborate with other Team Members to make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner for their family or simply waiting at the pump is met with a warm welcome and the great service they deserve.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers’ orders by scanning products or keying price into register according to established company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out-of-stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
- Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Assist in kitchen area as needed.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.