Supervisor, GetGo TeamReq # 221788 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 3081 - Mt Pleasant - GetGo StandaloneAddress 230 Bessemer Road Mount Pleasant, PA 15666 Date posted 08/06/2020
The Team Supervisor is a key player in keeping the shift team running like clockwork. You will supervise Team Members during scheduled shifts, which includes Shift Supervisors and all other Team Members in a GetGo location. You will be on the fast track to store leadership as you coach, supervise and lead the GetGo team.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Desired: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Delegate and assign work to Team Members to ensure their knowledge and skills match their assignments
- Provide continuous, effective feedback and coaching to Team Members related to safety, service, and overall work performance and task execution, including fairly managing performance problems
- Assist the Store Leader in attaining all budgeted goals and objectives for the location
- Execute merchandising plans in order to maximize sales and reduce waste
- Ensure all Team Members are trained to perform their tasks safely and effectively while providing great guest service
- Schedule Team Members to ensure coverage that meets the needs of the business and Team Members
- Interview Team Member candidates by following a standard procedure. Consult with Store Leader or District Leader on final Team Member hiring decisions
- Ensure conditions across the store meet or exceed standards for safety, service, and overall operational efficiency by engaging Team Members in continuous improvement efforts
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter, and/or WetgoGetter as needed
- Other duties as assigned
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.