Office LeadReq # 267479 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 0002 - Kennedy Township - SupermarketAddress 1800 McKees Rocks Road McKees Rocks, PA 15136-1609 Date posted 11/10/2021
The Office Lead provides leadership in the implementation and evaluation of the functions and processeswhich control and manage the cash flow of the store to establish accountability, minimize losses and maximize efficiency while leading the office staff. The department and Team Members must provide unparalleled customer service through prompt professional and friendly service.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Team Leader.
- Experience Desired: Bookkeeping or accounting experience helpful; Customer Service Experience; Knowledge of Market District operational procedures
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not limited to, food safety, Team Member safety and customer safety.
- Display a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledge with fellow team members and customers.
- Conduct business, at all times, with a clear understanding that customer service is a significant point of difference for our Company. Every interaction, whether with an internal or external customer, is to be conducted with the highest degree of integrity and with an understanding that the end result is to deliver service in an unparalleled manner.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion, and respect for Team Members, Customers, Vendors, and the Community.
- Manage the cash flow of the store by tracking register and safe balances daily to identify and resolve problems, minimize losses and maximize the store's profits.
- Prepare accurate daily and weekly cash and sales reports and send to Corporate weekly along with supporting documentation.
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction and Team Member Point of View Surveys, identify areas needing improvement, and design programs and procedures to meet objectives. Develop training methods and programs to ensure the continuous development of Team Members and department services in order to meet changing customer requirements and the Company's business objectives.
- Develop and maintain communication processes with the Front End Team Leader in order to maintain an efficient flow on the front end regarding change, pickups, and reconciling clerks.
- Schedule staff and delegate work assignments for the office and service center to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Manage lottery records and data to meet business requirements.
- Delegate DFS duties to Team Members so that DFS business objectives are met.
- Maintain records and paperwork according to state, federal, and Company regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure health and OSHA regulations.
- Ensure that proper procedures are being followed so that store meets out-of-stock percentage goal.
- Order office supplies by reviewing past and projected usage to ensure supplies are available when needed.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.