Front End Team LeaderReq # 221215 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 6414 - Southgate - SupermarketAddress 5321 Warrensville Center Road Maple Heights, OH 44137 Date posted 07/31/2020
Our Front End Team Leaders oversee all Front End, Cash Office, and Service Desk Operations across two stores. They are responsible for directing, ordering materials and supplies, and implementing initiatives to simulate growth of the business while meeting customer requirements and maximizing profits. Leaders are accountable for the operating performance of both departments at all times. Be a Leader by representing the organization in a professional manner. Promote and develop individuals with mutual respect, inclusion, diversity and dignity. Coach Team Members on a regular basis with timely feedback — identify opportunities for development and coach for success.
- Experience Required: Retail work experience or Store Leader recommendation
- Experience Desired: Retail leadership or supervisory experience; Successful performance as a Peer Trainer, in-store champion, or other similar role; Demonstrated product knowledge relevant to department; Satisfactory performance and discipline record
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Oversee the entire operation of the Front End. Responsible for service levels at the registers, SCO's and service desk. Also, maintaining conditions in the parking lot, lobby and front end of the store.
- Direct the customer flow to ensure service requirements are met.
- Manage inventories of front end racks: gum, candy, GM panels, coolers, newspapers, magazines, cigarettes, and supplies to meet customers' needs and maximize profits.
- Audit cash controls according to established procedures to identify and prevent cash losses.
- Maintain accurate department records to ensure documentation of activities is available.
- Makes sure all government regulations are followed: alcohol, tobacco, WIC etc.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.