Hourly Team MemberReq # 238177 Rate of Pay $9.00 Department Fuel & Convenience Location 7552 - Leo - Getgo/Rickers Standalone Address 14309 Leo Road Leo, IN 46765 Date posted 02/02/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
A Retail Team Member application is for a variety of positions that GetGo frequently hires. By submitting this application, you are expressing interest in this location, and will be considered for all non-leadership positions available within the location. We are looking for full-time and part-time Team Members for multiple positions including: Front End Team Members (Cashiers) Kitchen Team Members Car Wash Team Members
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
- Provide amazing customer service by greeting customers and ensuring that orders and requests are fulfilled to meet their expectations.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner throughout the store.
- Become familiar with products to answer questions and make suggestions.
- Handle product and equipment in accordance to all safety guidelines to ensure a safe working and shopping environment.
- Maintain cleanliness and in-stock position within work area(s).
- Become cross-trained and assist in other areas as assigned.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Front End Coordinator Bexley, Ohio 05/10/2021
- Shift Supervisor Monroeville, Pennsylvania 05/10/2021
- Overnight Grocery Stock Clerk + $500 New Hire Bonus Hilliard, Ohio 05/10/2021
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee Akron, Ohio 05/10/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.