GetGo Cafe Manager - Rt. 30/JeanetteReq # 247311 Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3094 - Jeannette - Rt. 30 GetGo - Cafe + Market Address 6517 Route 30 Jeanette, PA 15644 Date posted 05/04/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
The Café Leader is instrumental in keeping the kitchen team running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks are always ticking. The Team Member in this role is on the fast-track to store leadership, and will coach, supervise, and lead the kitchen team, and will report directly to the Store Leader. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, The Café Leader will collaborate with the Store Leader and Kitchen Team Members to make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner or a late-night snack for their family, or simply waiting at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve. The Café Leader will partner with the Food Merchandising team by testing new products and providing feedback to the corporate office. The Café Leader will also assist the Region by training new Kitchen Leads, as well as providing further training and support to other Kitchen Leads, when needed.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Direct, coach and develop the kitchen team to provide exceptional product quality, service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Manage daily/weekly food service scheduling; including call-offs, vacations and scheduling changes.
- Adhere to all food safety/sanitation and quality control standards and procedures in all areas of prepared food service; assure this adherence by all kitchen Team Members.
- Complete the food safety review checklists to ensure that the facility remains consistently within passing grade for all required food and sanitation audits (e.g. Foodservice Audit Report and Steritech Inspections).
- Order and receive all food service supplies and products and implement product presentation and merchandising of food service point-of-sale materials.
- Maintain clean, safe, and properly working kitchen areas at all times by assuring that housekeeping duties and maintenance functions are performed on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality control through proper portioning, fresh ingredients, presentation, and pricing for all food service orders.
- Monitor constant completion and retention of time and temperature sheets; ensuring that all prescribed equipment cleaning duties and scheduled maintenance functions are performed on a regular basis.
- Present and promote all prepared products to maximize potential for increased sales, including the implementation of signage, ordering, team training, and establishing team performance goals.
- Complete all food service accounting functions including: daily waste ,known loss, daily paperwork, inventory maintenance and control, and scheduled food counts.
- Attain budgeted sales goals and objectives, and achieve/exceed targeted percentages in the areas of shrink, controllable expenses, and labor.
- Test new items and kitchen processes in conjunction with guidance from the GetGo Office.
- Train and develop new Kitchen Leads, and provide ongoing training for current Kitchen Leads within the district.
- Support New Store Grand Openings in the district.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.