GetGo Team Manager - Frederick, MDReq # 245191 Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3843 - Frederick Shopping Center - GetGo Padsite Address 1391 W Seventh Street Frederick, MD 21702 Date posted 04/12/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
A GetGo Team Leader supervises Crew and WetGo Leads and other Team Members. The Team Leader will report to a Supermarket Store Leader. A Team Leader is responsible for hiring the right person, ensuring training is completed and by directing and developing the team. Growing sales through coaching and directing Team Members to execute merchandising plans, ensuring excellent customer service, controlling costs and continuously improving processes are also key responsibilities.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: 1-3 years Retail Management or supervisory experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Consistently makes sound decisions and takes appropriate actions to:
Meet or exceed key performance metric targets/projections; Execute merchandising plans in order to maximize sales and reduce waste; Manage inventory to maximize sales, control costs and reduce waste; Schedule Team Members to ensure coverage that meets the needs of the business and Team Members; Delegate and assign work to Team Members to ensure match between work to be done and Team Member knowledge and skills
- Interviews Team Member candidates by following a standard procedure. Consults with store leader or district leader on final Team Member hiring decisions
- Supports the professional development of Team Members through appropriate talent management processes
- Provides continuous, effective feedback and coaching to Team Members related to safety, service, and overall work performance, including fairly managing performance problems. Models Our Core Values, relevant Skills for Success and Team Member-level knowledge and skills
- Ensures that all Team Members are trained to perform their jobs safely, effectively and to provide great customer service. Conducts all aspects of store orientation following a standard procedure, including following up with all new Team Members during and following initial orientation and job skills training
- Ensures conditions across the store meet or exceed standards for safety, service, and overall operational efficiency by engaging Team Members in continuous improvement efforts
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.