Associate Store LeaderReq # 226582 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 7519 - Ogilville - Getgo/Rickers StandaloneAddress 3545 West 450 South Columbus, IN 47201 Date posted 11/20/2020
The Associate Store Leader is responsible for the day to day store operation, as well as the people who work there in the manager is not present or during any periods of absence. Duties include hiring, coaching/discipline, training, scheduling, product orders, tracking damaged/waste products, all store inventories, daily banking, daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork. The manager is on call and must have a working telephone.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Assume all manager responsibilities when the manager is not present or during any periods of absence such as days off, sick leave, vacation, etc.
- Accurately complete daily reports and review daily close reports.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Responsible for daily bank deposits, picking up change orders, loading safe, ATM, etc.
- Determine and place weekly product order based on established company guidelines. Responsible for scanning in orders/vendors.
- All back office duties
- Hire, train, coach and discipline of all store personnel
- Plan and prepare store personnel work schedules
- Responsible for (direct) supervision of all shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties Responsible for covering shifts when employees call in or don't show up
- Perform team member responsibilities including and not limited to cashiering
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries
- Responsible for merchandising the store according to company guidelines
- Execution of promotions and marketing
- Manage labor according to company guidelines
- Responsible for multiple a day fuel pricing surveys to ensure competitive pricing of fuel
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.