Kitchen SupervisorReq # 234684 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & Convenience Location 7544 - 151st Street - Getgo/Rickers Standalone Address 1850 East 151st Street Carmel, IN 46033 Date posted 12/19/2020
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
As a Food Service Leader, you will provide guidance and leadership to the Front End team in various ways in an effort to help them develop highly effective customer service skills. You will follow, exhibit and advance the company's common purpose of "Together, we improve people's everyday lives and well-being”, through your work, attitude and actions.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Complete and post the staff work schedules.
- Recruit, reward, coach, discipline, and terminate staff as needed.
- Assume direct responsibility for the supervision of all shifts or during assigned shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties.
- Cover shifts when employees call in or don't show up.
- Perform Team Member duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to cashiering.
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries.
- Ensure proper execution of promotions and marketing.
- Manage labor according to company guidelines.
- Analyze business records to increase sales.
- Communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Support local and national marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Identify and contact prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plan special events and promotions.
- Complete online coursework as directed.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.