Bakery Team MemberReq # 254240 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 6550 - Carmel Bridges - Market DistrictAddress 11505 Illinois Street Carmel, IN 46032 Date posted 07/21/2021
A Bakery Team Member’s first responsibility is to service customers, process special orders, maintain appearance and cleanliness of the bakery case and build customer loyalty. You will restock shelves with the freshest products and answer any inquiries our customers may have. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you. You are creative with cuisine and love to help others foster their own creativity.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Package products for sale.
- Monitor expiration dates of products to insure no out-of-date product is for sale, and refill cases as needed.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Slicing bread by placing loaves in slicer, packaging product, labeling package, and place on display.
- Support a culture of safety.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling techniques.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Provide active sampling opportunities.
- Accurately record special orders on bakery products.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Assist in other areas as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Deli /Prepared Foods Team Leader McKeesport, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Team Supervisor Hermitage, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Apprentice Meat Cutter + $500 New Hire Bonus Erie, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Pharmacy Warehouse Selector Full Time $1,000 New Hire Bonus Freedom, Pennsylvania 07/06/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.