City PoliceReq # 232509 Employment Status Part time Department Loss PreventionLocation 4124 - Waterloo Road - SupermarketAddress 484 East Waterloo Road Akron, OH 44319 Date posted 11/21/2020
City Police are key players in assisting in the safety and security of internal and external customers and property.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: As required by their Precinct
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Responsible for maintaining public order through enforcement of laws and societal norms.
- Provide stringent inspection and measures to curb criminal activities and various theft cases.
- Able to work under emergency situations.
- Should have thorough knowledge of all rules, regulations, and laws; state and local.
- Investigate and attempt to mediate conflict.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.