Position Spotlight: Pharmacy Technician & Trainee
No experience? With the right background we'll train you!
As a Pharmacy Technician or Trainee, you’ll help us develop relationships with patients, meet department needs, and provide safe, accurate and efficient care in order to reach the best patient, Team Member and company outcomes.
Requirements for Pharmacy Techs & Trainees:
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technologically savvy
- Pharmacy Certification desired but not required
Find Your Pharmacy Fit
Giant Eagle operates more than 200 full-service pharmacies in our Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana supermarket locations. As a Team Member in one of our pharmacies, you’ll meet a variety of customer needs, from filling prescriptions and administering flu shots to conducting free health screenings and providing patient education. And you’ll find the place where you can succeed and be rewarded for your skill and knowledge.
Available Pharmacy Opportunities
- Pharmacy Technicians (Supermarket Locations) - Focus on data entry, safety and patient care in this entry-level role and develop professional skills that set up your career.
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technicians (Central Processing Call Center) - Be the go-to resource for patients seeking accurate and efficient care as part of our service-focused Central Processing Call Center Team.
- Specialty Pharmacy - Work closely with customers, performing hands-on tasks that maximize patient care - like offering counsel, quality checking prescriptions and more.
- Pharmacy Interns (Supermarket Locations) - Supplement the education you are currently getting in an accredited university's Pharmacy program with real-world experience.
- Pharmacists (Supermarket Locations) - Whether you are filling prescriptions or administering immunizations to your community, you will provide safe, accurate and efficient care.
Explore Pharmacy Jobs