Full-Time Overnight Grocery ClerkReq # 268841 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 4078 - Austintown - SupermarketAddress 5220 Mahoning Avenue Youngstown, OH 44515 Date posted 11/24/2021
Night Crew Stock Clerks are key to making sure customers receive the products they need promptly and accurately — leaving our store with smiles and memories of unparalleled service. The majority of their time is spent on the sales floor during our quiet hours, while the store is closed to customers. They are responsible for replenishing stock and providing efficient service from "wall to wall" in each area of our store. Flexible scheduling is available for what works for you – shifts available for 4-8 hours in length, start times can be between 8pm-2am. Overnight work includes additional pay incentives at this location – hourly rate starting at $13+/hour (with incentives).
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age for Retail, At least 18 years of age for GetGo/Ricker's
Front End Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring customers orders are processed through our registers accurately and efficiently in the friendliest manner.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including entrance areas and parking lot.
Grocery Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring products are replenished on the shelves and helping customers locate product.
- Replace misplaced items to proper location.
- Participate in on-going product and customer service training programs.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Participate in in-store team meetings.
- Assist in other areas as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.