GetGo Senior Store LeaderReq # 214106Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 3032 - McCandless - Getgo Cafe + MarketAddress 10500 Perry Hwy Wexford, PA 15090 Date posted 05/12/2020
The Senior Store Leader is responsible for keeping the store team running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks are ticking. The Team Member in this role will coach, supervise, and lead the team. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner or a late-night snack for their family, or simply waiting at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Coach the team so everyone can help drive incredible store success. Hold the team accountable to exceptional product quality, service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational standards.
- Support front-line leader decision making through coaching and collaborative action planning in order to meet or exceed key performance metric targets/projections.
- Execute merchandising plans timely and completely and build upon the prescribed plans to achieve maximum sales and minimal shrink.
- Take an active approach in assessing the market where operating and develop relationships and partnerships within the building and in the community. Share and promote vision with Team Members and customers and is passionate about the quick service restaurant concept.
- Recognize business trends and opportunities within the store, market and organization and proactively manages inventory levels to increase sales, control costs, and reduce waste.
- Allocate resources and prioritize work through effective scheduling, managing of labor and productivity and delegation of tasks and responsibilities.
- Assess staffing levels and hiring needs within the store. Coach and consult with front-line leaders and share responsibility for applicant review, conducting interviews and completing the hiring and on-boarding process. Support continuous development of front-line leaders through clarification of selection and hiring expectations. Encourage Inclusion and Diversity when making hiring decisions.
- Promote ongoing professional development of all Team Members and front-line leaders through the talent management processes (development plans, career pathing discussions, and special projects). Apply a philosophy of "finding and developing my own replacement."
- Provide continuous support and coaching to Team Members and front-line leaders related to a safety, sales, service and performance culture. Utilize recognition to maintain successful performance. Model core values and possesses skills for success. Inspire others through passion, integrity and a dedication to the business.
- Provide appropriate training for Team Members and front-line leaders and validate all are trained to perform their jobs safely and effectively with Customer Service being a priority.
- Adhere to work designs for Team Members and front-line leadership tasks and responsibilities and utilize problem solving techniques to make performance improvements within the store.
- Ensure conditions throughout the store meet or exceed all internal and external standards, compliance, and regulations. Responsible for continuous assessment of standards, compliance, and regulations, and communicating any deficiencies immediately to supervision.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.