Curbside Express LeadReq # 243208 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 1216 - Westlake - SupermarketAddress 30275 Detroit Road Westlake, OH 44145 Date posted 03/18/2021
Curbside Express Leads are key players in in our stores’ success. They make sure our Curbside Express orders are fulfilled quickly, accurately and with a smile. They also provide unparalleled guest service and support the Asst. Guest Service Team Leader. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Customer Service Experience; 1-3 years in a service-oriented environment, and be comfortable with technology. Additionally, experience leading others is desired.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Administer Team Members'; workload, conduct guest transactions at curbside, communicate discrepancies and help bag and store orders.
- Provide customer service that exceeds requirements for both internal and external guests.
- Understand all guest service initiatives and measurement tools (i.e. voice of guest, mystery shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests.
- Schedule Team Members and delegate work assignments.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles.
- Write department orders, monitor ordering and supervise stocking and receiving.
- Develop and implement merchandising plans using company guidelines
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment.
- Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Comply and perform self-assessments.
- Pass all internal and external audits.
- Understand and adhere to the collective bargaining agreement.
- Develop and maintain communication processes with other departments.
- Be willing and able to be back up other grocery lead positions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which could include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Deli /Prepared Foods Team Leader McKeesport, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Team Supervisor Hermitage, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Apprentice Meat Cutter + $500 New Hire Bonus Erie, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Pharmacy Warehouse Selector Full Time $1,000 New Hire Bonus Freedom, Pennsylvania 07/06/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.