Human Resources Business Partner IIReq # 254300 Employment Status Full time Department Human ResourcesLocation HBC Warehouse Administration - Corporate OfficeAddress 601 Meadowlands Blvd. Washington, PA 15301 Date posted 07/22/2021
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will work in conjunction with assigned business leaders to provide specialized coaching, support and influence that enable these areas to effectively deliver on their people plans. Your overall objective will be to provide a consultancy service that delivers HR best practice solutions that support the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Experience Desired: Retail experience
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Professional Human Resources
- Travel Required: Regional Daily, 10 - 25%
- Provide interpretation of relevant policies and procedures, guiding management on handling sensitive performance management and other Team Member relations matters.
- Anticipate and identify ongoing and future business capability needs and direct the development of skills to support business requirements through staffing, talent development, organization design, performance management, succession planning and labor optimization processes.
- Manage and resolve Team Member relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and administer follow up/coaching as needed.
- Meet with business leaders on a regular basis to stay abreast of changing business needs and anticipate HR issues and opportunities.
- Work with assigned business leaders to embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- Support senior leaders by ensuring proper implementation and usage of the HR tools and providing insights that help them to make the right decisions
- Work on cross functional initiatives and projects to enhance enterprise wide performance, increase revenue or take waste out of the system.
- Take on additional duties as assigned.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Deli /Prepared Foods Team Leader McKeesport, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Team Supervisor Hermitage, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Apprentice Meat Cutter + $500 New Hire Bonus Erie, Pennsylvania 07/24/2021
- Pharmacy Warehouse Selector Full Time $1,000 New Hire Bonus Freedom, Pennsylvania 07/06/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.