Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the Giant Eagle's employment process, please contact MyHRConnection at 888-892-2248 or email@example.com. Your request will be kept confidential and shared only on a need-to-know basis.
Night Store Team MemberReq # 203243 Employment Status Part time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 3201 - Warrensville Hts - GetGo Standalone Address 25500 Miles Road Warrensville, OH 44128 Date posted 02/14/2020
Job SummaryAs a Night Store Team Member, you will exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers’ orders by scanning products or punching price into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out-of-stock items.
- Move misplaced items to the proper location.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell lottery tickets and gift cards.
- Assist in the kitchen area as needed.