Team Leader PharmacyReq # 264410 Employment Status Full time Department PharmacyLocation 2435 - Community Market Verona - PharmacyAddress 1117 Milltown Rd Verona, PA 15147 Date posted 10/14/2021
As a Team Leader Pharmacy, we will look to you to develop, lead and coach a service conscious pharmacy team who will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient patientcare to achieve optimal patient, team member and company outcomes.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years with a minimum of 1 year Pharmacy experience, including a minimum of 3 months of licensed work as a Pharmacist
- Experience Desired: Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Pharmacy; Immunization Certification; Immunization Certification and Valid CPR Certification; Immunization License and Valid CPR Certification
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Oversee and contribute to the safe and efficient dispensing of all patient orders by following all quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Model excellent patient care by respecting, engaging and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs including counseling and problem solving.
- Perform all the duties of a Pharmacist, including but not limited to, interpret, fill and refill prescriptions for medications/durable medical equipment, reviewing all clinical aspects of the prescription; maintaining up to date patient profiles; verifying patient receives accurate medications/durable medical equipment.
- Demonstrate adherence to all company, state and federal policies, laws and regulations through example and coaching.
- Provide an optimal team and patient experience by proper scheduling, delegation of work assignments, and efficient use of supplies and equipment.
- Manage inventories by tracking daily reports, overseeing physical inventory counts, and overseeing proper of medications and supplies in order to meet patient requirements and maximize profits.
- Work with the Supermarket team including Pharmacy District Leader, Corporate Pharmacy team, Store Leader and Regional Business Leader to ensure that maximum efficiency and profitability are achieved.
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee selection, training, development, performance, recognition and empowerment of staff to ensure continuous engagement of team members and improvement of
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to comply with all company, local, state and federal government requirements.
- Review and analyze all appropriate service and business metrics and contribute to action plans to improve outcomes.
- Complete all required audits and paperwork
- Provide direct supervision, including coaching and feedback to all team members, as appropriate, following proper guidelines.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all team members.
- Administer immunizations and actively participate in clinical services to optimize patient and company outcomes.
- Assist in mentoring/training new team members in the Pharmacy Lead and execute all company initiatives and programs.
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies, and developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Maintain professional competency and service skills. Be an advocate for positive change in the pharmacy profession to improve, advance, and expand both patient care and company performance.
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, industry representatives and vendors.
- Perform duties of Pharmacy Technician as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Experienced Baker + 1,000 New Hire Bonus Mentor, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Floater Pharmacist - Pittsburgh North / West Region Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 10/18/2021
- Floral Lead Columbus, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Fuel Station Clerk Westerville, Ohio 10/18/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.