GetGo Senior Store Manager - StrongsvilleReq # 236696Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 3086 - Strongsville - GetGo StandaloneAddress 17573 Pearl Road Strongsville, OH 44136 Date posted 01/13/2021
As a Senior Store Leader, you will be responsible for keeping the store team running like clockwork. You will coach, supervise and lead the team. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will make sure that each customer — whether they’re waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner for their family or simply waiting at the pump — is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
12. You also (i) customarily and regularly direct the work of at least 2 or more Team Members or their equivalent, (i.e., work totaling at least 80 regular hours a week), and (ii) you make recommendations as to hiring, firing, discipline or any other change in Team Member status.
- Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control labor costs.
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Identify strengths and opportunities of the team and think strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best asset!
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work: for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Set and reach aggressive sales and profit goals by making suggestions when appropriate
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best food forward!
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our business.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.