Overnight HBC Stock Team Member + $2/Hour Shift Bonus!Req # 262206 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 5863 - Streetsboro - SupermarketAddress 1280 State Route 303 Streetsboro, OH 44241 Date posted 09/28/2021
As a Team Member, you will be part of a dynamic team that that emphasizes building relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs. Your overall objective will be to delight customers by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance. You will spend a majority of your time on the sales floor replenishing stock and directly interacting with our customers to ensure they are able to find the products they need. You will also be fully trained and able to assist customers in other areas in the store including, but not limited to, the Dairy and Frozen Departments, as well as the Front-End service area. By working together, and providing exceptional service and support, we look to improve people's lives and well-being each and every day/visit.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age for Retail, At least 18 years of age for GetGo/Ricker's
Front End Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring customers orders are processed through our registers accurately and efficiently in the friendliest manner.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including entrance areas and parking lot.
Grocery Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring products are replenished on the shelves and helping customers locate product.
- Replace misplaced items to proper location.
- Participate in on-going product and customer service training programs.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Participate in in-store team meetings.
- Assist in other areas as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.