GetGo Executive Team LeaderReq # 262463 Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3062 - Rochester - GetGo Standalone Address 820 Ohio River Blvd. Rochester, PA 15074 Date posted 09/29/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
As a GetGo Executive Team Leader you are a change agent and will have the opportunity to create and craft a vision for one of our new dynamic Living Wage stores. As a leader of this new store, you must have a passion for people, are a great coach and teacher, are creative and love the challenge of solving complex problems and testing new approaches. Drawing on your leadership ability, you’ll get to work and innovate alongside a dynamic team of GoGetters.
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Create, innovate and chart a new leadership course for this new store model by consistently questioning the status quo. Coaching and delegation take center stage with our GoGetter team to energize them along this journey of innovation.
- Redesign the work for all members of the GetGo team in this store – Executive Team Leader in Development, Restaurant Lead, Crew Team Lead, Gold GoGetters and Silver GoGetters. Assign responsibilities to enable all members of the team to learn aspects of running the day-to-day business from inventory management to automated replenishment, you’ll have the chance to develop a team of future leaders.
- Drive a culture of hiring the best people and getting the best out of people. Interviewing, selecting, and training Team Members takes top priority.
- Nurture an environment of inclusion, equity and diversity by giving each Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as a priority in all aspects of our work – adhering to the highest quality standards for our Team Members, our guests, and our products.
- Utilize training as a way to promote turnover, improve retention and increase efficiency.
- Find creative ways to merchandise our products through team brainstorming sessions and leveraging our Corporate partners in Merchandising and Marketing.
- Strategize and plan to increase sales and manage the budget for this high-profit, high-profile location.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team Leader in Development to ensure operational excellence in the Kitchen. Partner with the Food Merchandising team by testing new products and providing feedback to the corporate office. Direct, coach and develop the Kitchen team to provide exceptional product, quality, service, store conditions, and cleanliness.
- You are the key in controlling your P&L and store success. Your bonus potential and your team’s bonus potential can be maxed by your leadership focus on safety, guest satisfaction, Team Member engagement, and proper execution of Company initiatives.
- Customarily and regularly direct the work of at least 2 or more Team Members or their equivalent (work totaling at least 80 regular hours a week)
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.