Technology Organizational Change Management LeaderReq # 258721 Employment Status Full time Department Information TechnologyLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 08/26/2021
The Technology Organizational Change Management Leader will support transformation activities across the organization and manage the change portfolio
- Experience Required: 10+ years
- Experience Desired: Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle. Experience with core software applications and implementations, inlcuding ERP and reporting solutions. Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Capital or Management Information Systems
- Education Desired: Master's degree
- Certification Desired: Change management
- Evaluate change management requirements for specific projects and functional areas, and lead executive level assessments of gaps and recommendations.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change initiatives
- Create actionable deliverables for the following change management levers: Communications plan, Sponsor roadmap, Coaching plan, Training plan and Resistance management plan
- Support, consult, and engage senior business and technology leaders and project teams
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness across transformation initiatives
- Develop and mature Giant Eagle's change management capabilites.Socialize and educate both the technology and business teams on the value proposition, processes and tools.
- Act as an internal consultant to other strategic initiative teams to expand reach and mature the overall organizational approach.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.