Project ManagerReq # 253150 Employment Status Full time Department Information TechnologyLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 07/13/2021
As a Project-IS Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of multiple concurrent mid-size projects. You will utilize system development life cycle methodology and coordinate the delivery of development and production releases. You will also ensure that the customer requirements are met in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in a retail environment
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Desired: PMP Certification or Agile certification, such as Scrum Master
- Travel Required: None
- Develop and review scope for high-level requirements for projects and review them with the stakeholders to ensure accurate requirements are established prior to project initiation.
- Analyze proposed solutions, make recommendations and approve solutions to ensure projects meet current needs and provide flexibility for future business needs.
- Work with business customers, IT and other areas of the company to determine the staffing needs and create focused project teams that work together to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Develop, publish and monitor the project schedule to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner, within budget and with high quality.
- Actively manage all project risks to ensure they are quickly identified, communicated and mitigated.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date project status reporting to all project stakeholders and necessary management.
- Manage all project resource tasks and timesheets to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Lead project team members and vendors in the execution of assigned tasks.
- Ensure that all deliverables and documentation are created, meet standards and are properly maintained according to established processes.
- Ensure that operational support plans and disaster recovery plans for critical applications are in place and established prior to project closure.
- Provide feedback to the project governance team on ways to improve the system development life cycle and support the implementation of those improvements.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Experienced Baker + 1,000 New Hire Bonus Mentor, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Floater Pharmacist - Pittsburgh North / West Region Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 10/18/2021
- Floral Lead Columbus, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Fuel Station Clerk Westerville, Ohio 10/18/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.