PharmacistReq # 240794 Employment Status Full time Department PharmacyLocation Floater Pharmacists/Techs - PA (P099)Address 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 02/23/2021
As a Floater Pharmacist, you will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient, team member and company outcomes.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Immunization License and Valid CPR Certification and valid pharmacy license (multiple states preferred)
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, more than 50%
- Perform all duties to contribute to the safe and efficient dispensing of all patient orders by following all quality assurance policy and procedures.
- Model excellent patient care by respecting, engaging and enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs including counseling and problem solving.
- Perform all duties of a Pharmacist, including but not limited to, interpret, fill and refill prescriptions for medications/durable medical equipment, reviewing all clinical aspects of the prescription; maintaining
patient profiles; verifying patient receives accurate medications/durable medical equipment.
- Assist Team Leader to provide an optimal team and patient experience by proper delegation of work assignments and efficient use of supplies and equipment.
- Assist Team Leader in maintaining inventories and ordering products and supplies in order to meet patient requirements and maximize profits.
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to comply with all company, local, state and federal government requirements.
- Review all appropriate service and business metrics and assist team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Complete all required paperwork and have knowledge of audit procedures.
- Assist in the execution of all company initiatives and programs.
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies, and developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Maintain professional competency and service skills. Be an advocate for positive change in the pharmacy profession to improve, advance, and expand both patient care and company performance.
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, industry representatives and vendors.
- Perform duties of Pharmacy Team Leader and Pharmacy Technician as required.
- Assist in mentoring/training new team members in the Pharmacy.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all team members.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members, as appropriate, following proper guidelines.
- Adhere to all company, state and federal policies, laws and regulations.
- Administer immunizations and actively participate in clinical services to optimize patient and company outcomes.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.