Office Clerk, FT - BidReq # 236653 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 0031 - Caste Village - SupermarketAddress 5260 Grove Road Caste Village Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Date posted 01/13/2021
As a Cash Office Clerk, you will ensure that the store's data, information and records are in tip-top shape while putting a smile on our customers’ faces. In addition to providing unparalleled customer service and supporting the Cash Office team, you'll be the one we look to, to make sure that we are promoting and ensuring guest loyalty. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience working in Customer Service
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority.
- Provide unparalleled guest service, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Maintain cleanliness work area.
- Complete daily and weekly cash and sales reports by collecting readings, counting cash and tender, and placing the proper amounts on the reports.
- Balance office by counting all tender and completing balance reports.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to guests. Be knowledgeable of weekly ad items.
- Make deposits by double counting all tender, preparing deposit slips, place tender in bags, and bag amount of deposits.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.