IT Service Management InternReq # 264390 Employment Status Full time Department InternLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 10/21/2021
As an Intern, you will be given real-world experience and challenging opportunities to develop and expand skills needed to be a leader in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Learn and execute incident management processes by serving a rotation on the Technology Service Desk answering IT Service & Support calls from corporate, retail, and warehouse users while troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving or escalating technology issues.
• Learn and execute event management / operation processes by serving a rotation in the Data Operations Center (onsite experience).
• Learn and execute Disaster Recovery best practices by serving a rotation on our DR team observing and assisting with DR exercises, business impact analysis, and tabletop events.
• Create, edit, and clean-up internal knowledge base documentation by serving a rotation with our Knowledge, On-call, and On-boarding team.
• Learn about Agile Software Development by serving a rotation with our ServiceNow Development team learning about development, testing, and implementation efforts.
• Run, monitor, evaluate, and improve ITSM standard operating processes, workflows, reports and dashboard.
• Analyze reporting data to identify trends, then present analysis and at least (1) ITSM process improvement for implementation.
• Internship ITSM project
• Other duties as assigned
• Entry into a qualified undergraduate or graduate degree. Qualified degrees are as follows:
o B.S. Computer Science
o B.S. Information Systems
o B.S. Information Technology
• General computer literacy
• Microsoft Office Suite product experience (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Introductory knowledge / interest in IT Service Management concepts including:
o Incident & Problem Management processes
o Service Portal design
o Knowledge Base documentation
o Webpage maintenance
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create partnerships
• Excellent process & analytical skills
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.