Human Resources Specialist GetGoReq # 228322 Employment Status Full time Department Human ResourcesLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 10/12/2020
The GetGo Human Resources Specialist is responsible for the Recruiting of all hourly positions within an assigned territory. The Human Resources Specialist will also be the first point-of-contact for HR related questions and concerns, in addition to tracking and administering the GetGo Attendance policy for all hourly Team Members within their assigned territory.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent plus 18 months to 3 years of additional training
- Education Desired: Bachelors Degree- Business or Human Resources
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, 10 - 25%
- Full-cycle Recruiting (posting positions, reviewing and screening of candidates, conducting phone interviews, coordinating hiring manager interviews, managing the position offer and background check process, and conducting orientations for new Team Members).
- Act as the initial point-of-contact for Human Resources related questions within the assigned territory, included, but not limited to payroll, scheduling, policies, benefits, and the overall work environment. Escalate investigations to the appropriate HRBP or Loss Prevention TM.
- Track attendance violations for each location within the assigned territory and partner with Store Leadership to administer progressive discipline in accordance with the GetGo attendance policy.
- Utilize digital sourcing, social media, community partnerships and canvassing to maintain a continuous applicant flow for each location within an assigned territory.
- Partnering with Operations to hold open interviews and Recruiting Events at critically unstaffed locations.
- Partner and attend calls and meetings with the Operations team to discuss store staffing levels, PT/FT ratios and goals, hiring and retention best practices, and overall staffing initiatives and trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.