GetGo Supply and Trading DirectorReq # 229819 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation GetGo Corporate OfficeAddress 45 McIntyre Square Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Date posted 11/20/2020
GetGo and Giant Eagle are looking for a driven, dedicated, refined products expert to help build a supply and distribution system from the ground up. Responsible for demand analysis, supply security, deal negotiations, supplier relationships, deal analytics, system setup and maintenance all in order to execute a supply strategy of Rack deals and bulk trading activity. Responsible for 650MM gallons of demand at 250 and growing GetGo convenience stores focused in the markets of Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Cleveland.
- Experience Required: Over 10 years; Proof of a successful and profitable track record on a physical trading desk.; Experience with the following commodities: Gasoline, diesel, ethanol, biodiesel, blends; Refined Products (required) PADD 1 and 2 experience preferred; Minimum of 10 years of related energy industry experience, including Commercial Negotiation experience and Refined Products Logistics experience
- Experience Desired: Experience with the following commodities: Ethanol (preferred)
and Biodiesel (beneficial)
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Work closely with Vice President of Fuel in developing systems, processes and strategies to support the fuel demand of the GetGo network by leveraging existing experience, critical thinking, new ideas through a strong work ethic.
- Manage and take personal ownership of a refined products fuel tradebook, supply contracts, and spot deals as the sole responsible party representing 100% of GetGo's total volume on a daily basis. Supported by a strong knowledge of refined products and renewables markets with a particular focus on physical trading, supply contract negotiations, retail supply and demand management, logistics and arbitrage opportunities
- Develop and manage market and store level demand planning for store fuel volume needs.
- Make market calls and negotiate fuel commodity trades daily in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. Evaluate and optimize on a daily basis GetGo's portfolio of supply and logistics systems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with suppliers and end users while ensuring close cooperation with the operations and logistics team to ensure smooth and timely supply.
- Strong knowledge of refined products and renewables markets with a particular focus on physical trading, supply contract negotiations, retail supply and demand management, logistics and arbitrage opportunities.
- Negotiate trades with various types of industry participants including oil majors, energy companies of all sizes, transportation companies, and trading houses.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the complex Refined Products markets from either the equity sales or refinery supply perspective; align the internal organization behind any strategy and negotiate effectively.
- Brief and align the leadership team on a daily strategy based on analysis of the market and the established strategic vision of the company.
- Participate in industry events and attend conferences.
- Manage customer/supplier activities including invoicing, contract administration, quality issues, and credit
- Develop medium and long-term business opportunities that take up about 10-15% of a trader s time. Year one time commitment to projects will be much higher as systems are developed. Ability to play a lead role in the development of new systems and procedures.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.