GetGo Real Estate Development AnalystReq # 268003 Employment Status Full time Department Real Estate & ConstructionLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 11/24/2021
The GGO Development Analyst assists in developing real estate strategies for site selection and market optimization through market research software platforms and GIS resources. They will generate detailed market analyses and monitor markets for potential development opportunities.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Experience Desired: Microsoft Excel. Site Selection and / or transactional Real Estate experience. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Market Research or forecasting knowledge Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance
- Assist in developing real estate strategies for site selection and market optimization through market research software platforms and GIS resources. Generate detailed market analyses and monitor markets for potential development opportunities
- Manage market research activities for GetGo portfolio, forecasting sales for new and existing stores. Communicate timely and accurate reporting on sales to monitor accuracy of forecasting model. Provide training and support to Real Estate Managers on forecasting software.
- Develop real estate analyses and custom mapping solutions for the company. Generate maps using GIS or similar software, incorporating spatial analytics to formulate insights that support real estate decisions and special projects.
- Research, compile data, and provide input for site selection and evaluation of development opportunities for new stores, expansions, and remodels. Prepare materials for site tours including driving routes, maps, and site packages. This includes trending analyses for New stores up to 2 years after opening.
- Maintain and provide quarterly updates to the GetGo portfolio reporting on sales, leasing, and facilities information. Maintain the Facilities Database store address information, tracking new store addresses and changes.
- Monitor fuel / convenience competitor activity and provide updates to the GetGo team. Forecast cannibalization of sales to help make competitor defensive decisions.
- Oversee the GetGo market research budget.
- Coordinate and set-up wire transfers for GetGo projects.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.