eCommerce Marketplace Business Development ManagerReq # 247357 Employment Status Full time Department eCommerceLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 07/06/2021
Come contribute to build this new business model with us. Giant Eagle is expanding its assortment to endless aisles. We are looking for a smart, team-oriented, analytical leader intrapreneur. This role will develop the strategy to target future top sellers through relevant acquisition channels, be responsible for recruiting/sales pipelines, driving the financial performance, growth, and design a solid seller value proposition that will motivate sellers to enroll our marketplace. Also, be responsible for creating ways to offer self-service and self-learning platforms for sellers
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Experience Desired: Retail, Ecommerce, marketplace.
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or Marketing
- Education Desired: Master's Degree in Ecommerce of Digital Marketing
- Develop the plan to target potential sellers, existing vendors, and new, through relevant acquisition channels
- Negotiate and close sellers with a mastered sales pitch. Understands all of the company's service offerings and can communicate them
- Develop a training plan for new sellers, as automated and self-service as possible. Finds creative solutions to sellers' problems
- Work cross-functionally with retail, category, marketing, product, sales, insights and analysts, legal, and PR to deliver high-quality channel management and programs
- Develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement of all channels to understand what is working and what needs improvement across channels
- Provide regular updates (daily, weekly, monthly) on performance. Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews and annual resource planning.
- Develop relationships with new partners and maintain relationships with existing partners
- Achieve and consistently exceed seller acquisition and growth goals
- Collaborate with the Sr Manager on goals, planning, and forecasting
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.