Director, Omnichannel Product ManagementReq # 260756 Employment Status Full time Department Customer Service ExperienceLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 09/14/2021
The Director of Product will oversee Giant Eagle’s unified enterprise product team supporting a portfolio of products that span across foundational ecosystem enablers and business specific properties. As a result, this leader must operate at both the conceptual and tactical level and have a strong aptitude for building experiences that cut across business units, modalities, and customer segments. In strong partnership with development team leaders alongside user experience designers, this leader will ensure customer and business roadmap imperatives are met. As a relentless advocate for the customer and a committed partner to the business, this leader will balance short and long-term needs through the practice to data-driven prioritization and nimble decision making
- Experience Required: 10+ Years combined full-time experience managing product teams in a retail environment. 5+ years of direct people leadership skills. Experience working with global development and delivery teams
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business
- Education Desired: Master's Degree
- Define Giant Eagle’s product portfolio and north-star vision to deliver iterative and measurable value across products and platforms
- Lead operations of product management team to deliver against business and customer imperatives in support of the company’s Long Range Strategic plan
- Manage the effective delivery of value across competing priorities through a data-driven prioritization framework that can scale across a global team of development resources
- Partner with business, technology, marketing, and experience leaders to translate objectives and ROI analysis into actionable and timebound roadmaps
- Oversee product lifecycle management with a lens towards both business and technical needs to ensure a leading infrastructure to deliver easy and delightful customer experiences
- Build process to support the scale out of product management across discrete business units and development teams
- Implement a product analytics framework in partnership with the Director of Customer Intelligence to ensure proper measurement and monitoring of product performance
- Facilitate prioritization and road mapping discussions at the Executive Leadership Team level
- Oversees the execution of quarterly and sprint development priorities and pre / post launch analysis to determine alignment with financial, business, and customer objectives
- Adapt to changing business and customer conditions through a commitment to achieving the product portfolio’s north star vision alongside an adaptability to meet short-term needs
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.