Curbside SpecialistReq # 264308 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 10/13/2021
Serve as a liaison between Retail and Corporate Team Members. Communicate with Curbside Team Leaders regularly and assist with daily operations in order to improve efficiencies.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, More than 50%
- Implement the Company's strategic business plans, provide feedback regarding the Curbside Express Business to improve sales, processes, shrink, effectiveness of plans, and by communicating with Regional Business Leaders, Store Leaders, and Team Leaders to maximize sales and profitability. Serve as the liaison between stores and Corporate team to provide improvement ideas and necessary feedback
- Serve as subject matter expert on MyWebGrocer online shopping platform, answering all questions for both Curbside TM's and Customers, including troubleshooting technical problems prior to escalating to IT Services.
- Analyze business data as it relates to sales, number of orders, and labor metrics; Grow sales in each store location; Review and analyze store financial and LOB reports, VOC, and trends to improve sales, shrink, customer service, profits, and supply costs
- Create a clean and safe work environment by using standard operational procedures; understand and model safe work practices at all times;
- Ensure utilization of 6S as of foundation for AR/Blueprint/Inventory Management/MyWebGrocer Workbench; hold store Team Leaders accountable for compliance based issues as well as store conditions and workflow processes
- Develop current Team Members and Team Leaders to further their personal careers; train Team Leaders and Team Members on current and new TMM's; monitor performance, and efficiencies; ensure standard procedures are being followed; Provide modeling and coaching by giving timely feedback on a regular basis to guide them to success and promote continuous development.
- Monitor inventory to ensure proper items are available when requested and coach team to understand importance of meeting customer demand; Serve as a Customer Service professional and hold stores accountable for results
- Collaborate with other Operations and Merchandising Specialists to provide leadership and guidance ensuring future processes and work designs are implemented successfully and stores are held accountable
- Provide feedback and use of current technology to coach Safety/Food Safety policies during Store visits adhering to OSHA/Company policies
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Experienced Baker + 1,000 New Hire Bonus Mentor, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Floater Pharmacist - Pittsburgh North / West Region Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 10/18/2021
- Floral Lead Columbus, Ohio 10/18/2021
- Fuel Station Clerk Westerville, Ohio 10/18/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.