Associate Business Analyst InternReq # 264383 Employment Status Full time Department InternLocation Pittsburgh Corporate OfficeAddress 101 Kappa Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Date posted 10/21/2021
Job Profile Summary As a Business Associate Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for determining and documenting scopes of work — detailing functional requirements and the associated test plans. You will work on small initiatives with supervision. You will also collaborate with various functional groups, format leaders and business areas in understanding business objectives. You will learn quickly about the various business areas, gain an understanding of the business needs and assist in the development of a solution that can be communicated to the business. You should be competent in all aspects of business analysis, including requirements traceability, test cases and user stories, root cause analysis and process improvement and facilitation skills.
• Refine and clarify the definition of a business need and define a solution scope that can feasibly be implemented by the business. This includes problem definition and analysis, assistance in defining the business case and participating in feasibility studies.
• Elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements in order to enable the project team to implement a solution that will meet the needs of the sponsoring organization and stakeholders. This involves analyzing stakeholder needs to define solutions that meet those needs, assessing the current state of the business to identify and recommend improvements, and the verification and validation of the resulting requirements.
• Develop test scripts, execute end-to-end testing as necessary and assist in user acceptance testing — ensuring all are tied back to the detailed functional and technical requirements.
• Assist in reviewing solutions that best fit the business need.
• Manage and communicate requirements to stakeholders.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.