Administrator, Programs-GetGoReq # 236551 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation GetGo Corporate OfficeAddress 45 McIntyre Square Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Date posted 01/12/2021
The Programs Administrator supports all company initiatives and activities from an Operational perspective. Ensures compliance, gives instruction, and interprets guidelines. Provides leadership, support, and guidance to the rest of the Operations team to help facilitate operational execution. Delivers support and guidance on new and existing concepts/initiatives to ensure that customer interaction, all quality standards, inventory levels, profitability, food safety guidelines, and company initiatives are met through coaching and evaluations.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years; Prior Store Leader experience (GetGo or equivalent)
- Experience Desired: Success as a Training Manager or successful equivalent multi-unit management experience.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent plus 18 months+ of additional training
- Certification or Licensing Required: Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation; Food Safety
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily,10 - 25%
- Works with the Central Operations Manager to develop consistent processes and expectations across all regions.
- Conducts and maintains store Operational Excellence inspections on intervals outlined by the Sr. Director of GetGo Operations. These inspections hold stores and self accountable for highest operational standards. Additionally, conduct and maintain index scores for each section, i.e. safety, food, merchandising, etc.
- Participates in program planning and budgeting.
- Prepares and maintains inspection reports and action plans' and provides insight around best practices, compliance feedback, and opportunities during inspections and action planning phase.
- Provides coaching to store leadership teams to ensure sales, expense, profit, inspections and company cleanliness standards goals are achieved.
- Oversees regional financial & operational results to ensure exceptional reporting is available to the RBLs and DLs, allowing effective management of sales, margin, labor, shrink, and other controllable factors such as: Developing action areas for DL and RBL to reference and follow up with the stores to ensure Operational execution immediately following each inspection, and assisting DL with Store Leader checklists when leaders are moved into a different location.
- Helios 100 BP Shops (GGR + 2 GGO BP Locations) and monthly summary tracking by site and by district.
- Assists with implement strategic initiatives and consistent processes that enable store teams to consistently deliver the proper brand identity.
- Manages all aspects of a District and their employees in the short-term absence of District Managers.
- Manages and collects Store Leader succession plans for each region quarterly.
- Manages scheduling for Bench Leaders, Store Leaders in Training, and Flex-Pool (GGR). This involves: Interviewing, Retention, Schedules Training, Administering Schedules / Assists in Scheduling, and includes Floating ASL.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.