Shift SupervisorReq # 268760 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 3357 - Painesville - GetGo PadsiteAddress 1251 Mentor Avenue Painesville, OH 44077 Date posted 11/23/2021
As a Fuel Station Coordinator, you will provide leadership in all store operational areas by guiding and motivating Team Members to provide safe, efficient and superior service in an effort to exceed customer expectations, stimulate growth of the business and to meet or exceed the store and Company goals.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Retail, Fuel or Food Industry experience; 1-3 years supervisory/management experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety; CPR/First Aid/AED
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Make sure that proper safety, maintenance, cleanliness and image standards are maintained throughout the facility.
- Complete all daily, weekly and monthly accounting and auditing functions for the entire location. Prepare all reports requested in a timely manner.
- Report and follow through with maintenance issues to the appropriate level as necessary.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with applicable local, state and federal governing agencies as required to do business (e.g., health boards, inspectors, etc.).
- Maintain proper and effective inventory levels in all departments by ensuring effective vendor relations and proper store orders.
- Ensure that the facility achieves the budgeted objectives and maintains a level of profitability acceptable to management, especially concerning areas of sales, shrink, cash over/short, expenses, labor, gross profit and TSR (Total Store Responsibility).
- Work in conjunction with appropriate corporate specialists to support store format. Evaluate all products and departments to determine the best product mix to maximize sales and profits. Maintain responsibility concerning loss prevention in all areas.
- Execute the overall marketing, merchandising and promotional objectives of the facility.
- Conduct competitive fuel price surveys as required.
- Create and maintain and environment of respect for self and others. Make sure that all Company Safety and Ethical standards are consistently practiced.
- Direct Team Members while continuing to develop all direct reports and assist in the development and evaluation of Team Members.
- Be proactive in applying, enforcing and overseeing the counseling and disciplinary actions for all store Team Members in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with all location Team Members, Supermarket Team, District Management and Corporate Team Members.
- Maintain safe, prompt and courteous customer service. Attend to all customer concerns and complaints.
- Consistently promote the Company culture through your own actions and through all Team Members.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.