Overnight Deli Team Member + $2/Hour Shift BonusReq # 262945 Employment Status Part time Department RetailLocation 6359 - Watertower - SupermarketAddress 27264 Lorain Road North Olmstead, OH 44070 Date posted 10/18/2021
Sales Team Members have the opportunity to work in various departments throughout the store, including the deli, seafood, prepared foods and meat. These roles are part of a team that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs. Meat Team Members interact with customers and replenish products to ensure only the freshest are available.You are a team player at heart. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you. You are creative with cuisine and love to help others foster their own creativity.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Food Safety experience
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Maintain cleanliness of the department work area, equipment, tables, utensils and floor (to ensure safety), as well as ensure sanitation regulations are met.
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers and ensuring their orders are filled to meet their expectations.
- Have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers to enhance their shopping experience.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Set up and replenish food cases - preparing them according to Company standards and procedures, as well as ensuring code dating procedures are followed.
- Possess knowledge of code dating.
- Accurately record special orders on prepared foods products to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Assist in maintaining coolers and freezers efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-or-stock percentage goals.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Check in deliveries by comparing invoice to merchandise.
- Assist in other areas as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.