Store Team MemberReq # 236661 Employment Status Part time Department Fuel & ConvenienceLocation 3395 - North Canton - Whipple Getgo Cafe + MarketAddress 6215 Whipple Ave North Canton, OH 44720 Date posted 01/13/2021
As a GoGetter, you will be a key player in keeping the kitchen and store running like clockwork. You will often be the first and last smiling face our customers see. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, to the late-night snackers, you will collaborate with other Team Members to make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner for their family or simply waiting at the pump is met with a warm welcome and the great service they deserve.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers’ orders by scanning products or keying price into register according to established company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out-of-stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
- Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Assist in kitchen area as needed.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.