Team Leader, GetGo AssistantReq # 248729 Employment Status Full time Department Fuel & Convenience Location 3528 - New Albany - GetGo Padsite Address 5465 New Albany Road West New Albany, OH 43054-8861 Date posted 05/19/2021
At GetGo, it’s not about fitting in. It’s about finding your fit – no matter who you are or what you aspire to become. Our team will help find the role that best fits you, your skills, your future and your schedule – while also working to make you, your skills, your future and your schedule even better.
What makes a successful GetGo Team Member?
- Team player
May be eligible for medical benefits.
Create a work life balance that works for you with flexible scheduling.
Rapid Career Growth
Fuel your future with growth potential.
Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Paid Time Off
Team Members will earn paid time off.
Holiday and Shift Wage Premiums, Quarterly Bonus Program.
Team Member Discounts
10% off own brand products.
Relaxed Dress Code
Allows you to be yourself.
Together, we will go farther and overcome challenges.
Hourly or Kitchen
Team Member DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Shift Supervisor DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Store Manager DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Field Support DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
District Leader DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
As a GetGo Assistant Team Leader, you are expected to exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations. You will do this by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant shopping, purchasing and food services. You will also provide guidance and coaching to Team Members.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory and customer service/retail experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Maintain safe, prompt and courteous customer service, attend to customers' concerns and complaints, and promote the company culture by modeling and coaching Team Members.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers and thanking them for their business.
- Assist in the proper and timely processing of all accounting functions.
- Assist the Team Leader in attaining all budgeted goals and objectives – focusing on the areas of shrink, sales, expenses, TSR (Total Sales Revenue) and gross profit.
- Ensure all established safety and security policies are followed.
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter and/or WetGoGetter as needed.
- Demonstrate adherence to company policies through example and coaching.
- Oversee and conduct Team Member training as required by Team Leader and according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning product or entering prices into register according to established Company policies and procedures. Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling orders and accepting tender from customers.
- Assist Team Leader in store scheduling and scheduling adjustments.
- Assist Team Leader in merchandising and promotional activities, including checking in vendors, merchandise receiving, price changes, displays and signage.
- Ensure that proper maintenance, cleanliness and image standards are being maintained for the entire facility (e.g., equipment, counter area, floor, exterior pump area, etc.) to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Overnight Fuel Station Team Member + $500 Sign On Bonus Painesville, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Curbside Express Lead Westlake, Ohio 03/18/2021
- Night Stock Team Member Morgantown, West Virginia 06/24/2021
- Front End Team Leader - Akron/Canton regions Stow, Ohio 06/24/2021
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.