Point of Sale LeadReq # 228671 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 0002 - Kennedy Township - SupermarketAddress 1800 McKees Rocks Road McKees Rocks, PA 15136-1609 Date posted 10/16/2020
Our POS Leads are key players in our stores’ success. They make sure our registers are in the best shape to serve our guests quickly. They also guide the team with technical support and troubleshooting. To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Non-union Team Leader.
- Experience Desired: Customer Service Experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Enable unparalleled guest service by leading the team by example, constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Understand all guest service initiatives and measurement tools (i.e. voice of guest, mystery shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members.
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles.
- Write department orders, monitor ordering and supervise stocking and receiving.
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment.
- Execute all sign package responsibilities and daily/weekly price changes.
- Comply and perform self-assessments.
- Pass all internal and external audits.
- Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, which could include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.