Health & Beauty LeadReq # 228713 Employment Status Full time Department RetailLocation 0002 - Kennedy Township - SupermarketAddress 1800 McKees Rocks Road McKees Rocks, PA 15136-1609 Date posted 10/16/2020
Health and Beauty Care Leads are key players in enhancing the shopping experience. Along with guiding, developing and coaching Team Members, they execute merchandising initiatives and meet the needs of our guests.To thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only successful when those around you are set up for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around you.
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Develop and implement merchandising plans.
- Manage inventories by tracking weekly reports.
- Prepare, maintain and track records for work processes
- Control department costs by monitoring and improving operations.
- Direct, oversee and evaluate training for department Team Members.
- Develop and maintain communication processes with other departments in order to develop marketing plans.
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Stock shelves and order products.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best part-time and full-time Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
No Recently Viewed Jobs here ...Yet
Please browse jobs on this site.
Then, you'll be able to see your recently viewed jobs here.
No saved jobs are here...yet
Press 'save' on any job that you find while searching this site.
Sign up for Giant Eagle Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings.